European Advisory Board
The European Advisory Board is one of three bodies providing guidance on behalf of key world regions to IFMA’s global board of directors.
The group serves to counsel IFMA on matters that will enhance engagement of members in the region and support European IFMA chapters through knowledge, education, events and networking.
European Advisory Board members:
- Chair: Jos Duchamps (Belgium)
- Vice-Chair: Alfred Waschl (Austria)
- Liaison to global board: Peter Ankerstjerne, MBA, COP, FRICS, IFMA Fellow (Denmark)
- Liaison to IFMA Foundation: Erik Jaspers (Netherlands)
- Erik Ahrsjö (Sweden)
- Ricco Groeneveld (Netherlands)
- Helena Ohlsson Skjeld, MSc Arch, Dipl. FM, CFM, IFMA Fellow (Sweden)
- Marie Puybaraud, Ph.D. (France)
- Ondrej Strup, IFMA Fellow (Czech Republic)
- Ute Weber (Germany)
- Jaime Pire (Spain)